From 12 October 2012 to 30 November 2012, Agriturismo Montagna Verde will be hosting eight leading wine producers from Lunigiana. Each Friday evening during this period, you will be able to taste wines from a different vineyard and meet the producers responsible for creating them.
The wine will be served alongside a Zero KM menu, specially designed to complement the wines being tasted. The menu will be different each time and, because it is Montagne Verde, will be a culinary experience in its own right. The cost is €28 per person, including wine.
You can experience wines from the following producers:
- 12 October – Podere Fedespina – Cà, Arpiola di Mulazzo
- 19 October – Castel del Piano, Licciana Nardi
- 26 October – Villa di Negro, Bagnone
- 2 November – Terra della Luna, Colli di Luna, Ortonovo
- 9 November – FattoriaRuschi Noceti, Pontremoli
- 16 November – La Vigna di Luchini M., Licciana Nardi
- 23 November – Il Bardellino, Soliera di Fivizzano
- 30 November – Podere Scurtarola di Lorieri P, Candia – Massa.
Look out for the special offers that the wine producers will be offering during the event.
For more information and reservations contact:Montagne Verde Apella, Licciana Nardi 0187 421203 – 3929963407 email@example.com www.montagnaverde.it