The opening hours for Malgrate Castle, near Villafranca in Lunigiana, have been announced for 2014. The castle will open for Easter on Saturday, 19 April. As well as specific public holidays, it will then be open every Saturday and Sunday until the beginning of November, and open every day from mid-July until the end of August.
Opening hours for the year are as follows:
- 19 & 20 April: 15h00 – 18h00
- 21, 25, 26 & 27 April: 10h00 – 12h00 & 15h00 – 18h00
- 1, 2, 3 & 4 May: 10h00 – 12h00 & 15h00 – 18h00
- From 10 May until 2 November: Every Saturday and Sunday 10h00 – 12h00 & 15h00 – 18h00
- From 13 July to 30 August: Every day 10h00 – 13h00 & 14h00 – 18h00
There is usually an entrance fee of €2,00. The castle will also be open for special events and guided tours on various occasions.
For information contact Farfalle in Cammino: +39 348 8097918, email@example.com
Malgrate Castle Opening Hours 2014 appeared on Ciao Lunigiana on 17 April 2014.