Below are some local restaurant reviews that I have come across in blogs, including those from Ciao Lunigiana:
- Montagna Verde review by A Path to Lunch (November 2011)
- Ristorante San Quirco review by Eva Lock for Ciao Lunigiana (November 2012)
- Alla Piazza di Sopra review by Ciao Lunigiana (September 2012)
- Alla Piazza di Sopra review by A Path to Lunch (May 2012)
- Il Tempo Ritrovato Pizzeria review by Ciao Lunigiana (June 2011)
- Ristorante Apuane di Gregori Cristina review by Wandering Italy (April 2013)
- Da Bussè review by Ciao Lunigiana (February 2012)
- Osteria della Bietola review by A Path to Lunch (November 2012)
Of course, there are other sources for reviews of restaurants in Lunigiana such as TripAdvisor. The most concise list I can access on TripAdvisor is one for the province of Massa Cararra, but it will give you plenty of tips on other restaurants nearby.
If you know of any other restaurant reviews, please do let me know. Or, if you would like to do a restaurant review for Ciao Lunigiana, please get in touch. You can also leave a comment on our forum if you wish.
For general articles that mention restaurants in the region, click here